WiDS Datathon 2024 Instructor Informational Session
The WiDS Datathon provides an interesting and unique dataset with a well-designed and well-supported project for students to work on collaboratively during a quarter or semester.
Next year, WiDS Datathon challenges (available at both a Beginner and Advanced level) will be available for integration in college or university courses. This can be done as either a stand-alone activity or in addition to existing curriculum. Here is an overview with details on how the WiDS Datathon can be a useful resource for instructors.
We invite you to attend an informational session! We’ll discuss:
- What is the WiDS Datathon
- WiDS Datathon 2024 challenge topics
- Curriculum examples & how you can get involved
- Data science skills learned
- Course integration tips and tricks
- Datathon resources and support provided
You will also have a chance to meet and engage with other faculty members.
Sign up if you are interested in finding out more about how to integrate the WiDS Datathon 2024 into your college or university course.